Home Care Jobs in Tunbridge Wells
Is it time for a career change? Perhaps you should consider a role in the care sector. Our amazing branch in Tunbridge Wells is looking for care assistants to expand their team.
We are looking for friendly, compassionate, dedicated, and hardworking individuals to provide care at home for our customers. You will be assisting with personal care, taking customers into the community, helping with grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, preparing meals, and supporting with mobility. Ultimately you will be providing companionship, so our customers always feel supported.
At Helping Hands, our carers are the backbone of our organisation. We appreciate how hard they work to help make a difference in people’s lives. If you have what it takes to look after those who need it most, then apply.
We provide a variety of benefits for our staff including:
- A competitive hourly rate and guaranteed pay contract
- Working hours to suit you
- Refer a friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you
- Early Pay App – allows you to access your pay in advance
- Free Blue Light Card – discounts and offers on clothing, electricals, food and drink, holidays and much more
- Dedicated support from your manager
- Opportunity for career progression
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
- Mileage allowance of 35p per mile
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holidays
- Industry approved training provided by in-house assessors
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
Once you have applied, a member of our team will get in touch to arrange an interview. Good Luck!Find your next job