Great news: our amazing Watford care team is looking for hardworking individuals to join the Helping Hands family!
We have been delivering care at home for more than 30 years and have helped thousands of families across the UK. By providing an extra hand, we have allowed people to carry on living the life they aspire to lead by remaining at home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care including oral hygiene and bathing
- Light household duties such as changing the bedding and laundry
- Accompanying customers to medical appointments
- Taking customers into the community
- Helping with mobility
- Taking the role of a companion
- Cooking meals and preparing snacks
At Helping Hands, we are firm believers that hard work should always be rewarded, which is why we offer a variety of benefits:
- Flexible working hours to work around your day
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holiday
- Mileage allowance
- Access to early pay
- Receive £100 when you refer a friend
- Opportunity for career progression
- Supportive manager and team
- Free Blue Light Card – access to exclusive offers and discounts
- We are regulated and monitored by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
- We have over 160 branches, so we have opportunities that are close to your home
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Watford care team in either live in care or visiting care then apply today. Go onto our careers page and fill out an application form.
International applicants can also apply. Once we receive your application, a member of our team will get in touch to arrange an interview.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and apply, you don’t want to miss out on the chance to help others. Good luck!