Home Care Jobs in Wilmslow
Our Wilmslow branch is looking for care assistants to join their team as a live in care or visiting care assistant. You will be dedicated, hardworking, and selfless. You’ll always go the extra mile to help those in need.
At Helping Hands, you will be providing care at home, so our clients can continue to live an independent and content life. You will be supporting them with different aspects of their daily routine. You may need to assist with the ironing, cooking, getting dressed, weekly shopping and accompanying clients to their medical appointments. Ultimately, you will be a pillar of support.
As a private carer, you will have access to plenty of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours to work around your daily routine
- We will pay towards your mileage
- You’ll get accrued paid holidays and bank holidays
- You’ll be entitled to a pension scheme
- Free Blue Light Card – gives you access to thousands of offers and discounts
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme
- Same wage every month with guaranteed pay contract
- Supportive manager and colleagues
- We will always promise to put our clients and carers first as we are fully monitored by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales.
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
To apply for a care assistant role, simply go to our careers page and fill in an application form.
If you are based overseas and would like the opportunity to work in the UK, you can apply too. Visit our international carers page for more information. Good luck!Find your next job