Here at Helping Hands, it’s vital to us that, regardless of your care needs, you are able to live a safe and independent life in the comfort of your own home. It might be that you need support with getting out and about in your local community, or perhaps you are living with a complex condition that requires more intensive support throughout the day. Regardless of your needs, we’re here to ensure that you have the right level of home care to keep you safe, happy and independent.
Everyone is different, and that’s exactly why each of our care packages are tailored entirely around the individual and their needs. Robert and his team will work closely with you so that you receive the care you want, when you want it. So, if you need 30-minute drop-ins just to help you prepare nutritious meals, or more complex care to support you throughout the night, our dedicated team in Wilmslow are here to ensure that you have the support you need within your home.
Whether it’s administering your medication or ensuring your pet has been out for a walk, our Wilmslow team can support you with any of the following:
- Personal care – If you need help with personal care, dressing and continence care
- Medication – Friendly reminders and support to administer your medicines
- Routine calls – Gentle support to help you get in and out of bed
- Mobility support – If you need assistance with getting out and about
- Companionship – Popping in to see you for a cup of tea and a chat
- Household duties – Helping you to keep your house clean, your laundry washed and your fridge in date
- Health and nutrition – Helping you with your groceries and to prepare nutritious meals