Are you considering a change in career, and looking for a rewarding, challenging role where no two days will ever be the same? If so, you may wish to consider applying for a live in carer or visiting carer position with our wonderful Windsor care team.
Helping Hands have been at the forefront of the UK home care industry since 1989, and we’re looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals to help us provide essential support to people in Windsor and the surrounding area.
If that sounds right up your street, we’d love to hear from you today!
We offer our carers a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we offer an hourly rate that’s considerably higher than the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule is arranged around your personal needs and wishes, meaning you can balance work commitments with the day-to-day demands of life
- Supportive environment – we’ll give you all the training you need to do your job confidently and independently, and you’ll always have the support of the wider care team in Windsor
- Refer-a-friend scheme – every time you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us, we’ll give you £100 as a thank you
- Paid travel time – you’ll be paid a generous mileage allowance for your travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to countless deals and discounts, both online and in-person
- Work/life balance – as a contract employee, you’ll be eligible for annual leave and will be registered in our corporate pension plan
- Progression and qualifications – we love providing our carers with progression opportunities and investing in their future through relevant training
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a live in care or visiting care role with our lovely Windsor team, and take the first step on an exciting and rewarding new career path today! Please find all available jobs on our careers page.
You won’t need any prior experience as a carer to join our team; the main thing we’re looking for in candidates is a caring, empathetic personality and a passion for supporting people’s needs.