Home Care Jobs in Accrington
Looking to take a break from your career? Want to try something new? Perhaps you should consider a career in care.
Our wonderful Accrington care team is looking for compassionate individuals to join the team. You’ll need to be kind, hardworking and willing to put others first.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing care for more than 30 years and have over 160 branches across England and Wales. If you would like to be part of this well-established home care company, we would love to hear from you!
As a private carer your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care including helping get dressed in the morning and bathing
- Helping with light household duties such as washing the dishes, changing the bedding and vacuuming the living room.
- Assisting with mobility
- Taking customers to doctor and dentist appointments
- Encouraging customers to carry out their hobbies
- Preparing meals and snacks
We offer our carers several benefits and perks. After all, hard work should be rewarded. Our benefits include:
- Access to early pay, so you don’t have to wait for payday
- Mileage allowance of 35p per mile
- Working hours that are flexible and work around you
- Supportive team and manager
- Refer a friend and receive £100 as a thank you
- Generous pension scheme
- Exclusive offers and discounts with a free Blue Light Card
- Support with career progression
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
So, do you want to work in live in care or visiting care? If so, apply online today using our careers page – once we receive your application, a member of our team will be in touch to arrange an interview.
International applicants can also apply to be part of the Helping Hands team. We would love to have you on board, good luck!Find your next job