Are you looking for a change in career? Would you enjoy a role where no two days are ever the same, and you’ll be providing people with life-changing support? If so, you may wish to consider a role as a visiting carer or live in carer with our home care Barnet team.
We’re looking for compassionate, empathetic individuals who are passionate about helping others and being a source of companionship and support. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you today.
We offer an attractive package of employment to our carers, with perks and benefits including:
- Competitive pay rates – our hourly pay rates are above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll get to determine how many hours per week you want to work, and we’ll do our very best to make sure your schedule suits your needs
- Supportive environment – as well as receiving award-winning training when you join us, you’ll also have access to our Employee Assistance Programme – as well as constant support from the wider care team in Barnet
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we’ll give you up to £250 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – you’ll be paid a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to numerous online and in-person deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – we’ll enrol you on our company pension scheme, and you’ll also benefit from holiday and bank holiday entitlement
- Progression and qualifications – we regularly support our carers to gain qualifications that will enhance their skills and provide them with better career opportunities
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a care role with our wonderful Barnet branch today, and get the ball rolling on a new career in home care. Whilst previous experience is always welcome, you don’t need to have worked in a live in care or a visiting care role before to apply. The most important thing for us is that you’ve got an empathetic, caring personality with a desire to provide meaningful support to people who really need it.