Home Care Jobs in Braintree
If you’re looking for a new career opportunity and would be interested in a role where you’ll be responsible for helping others to enjoy a better quality of life, you may wish to consider applying to join our Braintree team for a live in care or visiting care role.
Helping Hands have been providing transformative, person-centred care to our clients across England and Wales since 1989. We’re looking for like-minded, compassionate individuals to help us support more people in Braintree and the surrounding area with meaningful care that allows them to continue living in the homes that they love.
Our Braintree carers receive a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – our hourly pay rate for our carers is well above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to design your working schedule around your own needs and wishes
- Supportive environment – you’ll receive all the specialist training you need, and will enjoy the ongoing support of the wider care team in Braintree
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we offer £100 as a thank you to anyone who successfully refers a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – our carers receive a generous mileage allowance for travel between care visits
- Free Blue Light Card – providing you with thousands of amazing deals, discounts and offers
- Work/life balance – as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme, you’ll also accrue annual leave entitlement
- Progression and qualifications – we’ll support you to undertake relevant qualifications and courses that give you new skills and enhance your career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in care might be for you, our Braintree team would love to hear from you. Apply today via the careers page on our website, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time for a conversation.
You don’t need any previous experience to work with us – the main thing we look for in a candidate is a friendly, empathetic personality and a passion for helping others!Find your next job