If you’re based in or near Bromley and are looking for a change in career, we’d love to tell you a bit about care jobs with Helping Hands. As a visiting carer or live-in carer with our Bromley home care team, you’ll find yourself in an incredibly rewarding, fulfilling role where every day is different and you’re able to make a genuine difference to people’s lives. Helping Hands have been providing meaningful, life-changing support to our customers for over 30 years, and we’d love to have you join us on this special journey.
We offer our carers numerous perks and benefits as part of their employment package, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the UK care industry average hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll get to determine how many hours per week you want to work, and we’ll do our very best to make sure your schedule suits your needs
- Supportive environment – all carers are provided with award-winning training, as well as the continuing support and guidance of their local care team
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you could receive up to £250 as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend to a care role with Helping Hands
- Paid travel time – we pay a mileage allowance for your travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to countless online and in-person deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – you can’t be at your most effective without being properly rested, so as a Helping Hands carer you’ll accrue holiday allowance – as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to undertake relevant qualifications and courses that will develop their skillset and enhance their career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in live in care or visiting care might be for you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply for a role with our Bromley care branch today and a member of our recruitment team will contact you to talk you through the application process and arrange an interview. And don’t worry, we don’t require candidates to have any qualifications or previous experience – the main thing we’re looking for is a compassionate personality and a genuine desire to help others.