If you’re interested in a change of career and are looking for a rewarding, fulfilling role where you’ll be providing an essential service to others, you may wish to consider working in live in care or visiting care with our brilliant Cramlington branch.
At Helping Hands, we specialise in transformative, person-centred home care that enables our clients to live more independently, confidently and comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
As a carer with our Cramlington team, you’d be responsible for providing your clients with personalised home care that allows them to enjoy the quality of life that they deserve.
Our Cramlington carers enjoy numerous perks and benefits, such as:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the national care industry average, and constantly review our pay rates to ensure we’re always leading the way
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule is arranged around your personal needs and wishes, meaning you can balance work commitments with the day-to-day demands of life
- Supportive environment – we’ll give you all the training you need to do your job confidently and independently, and you’ll always have the support of the wider care team in Cramlington
- Refer-a-friend scheme – every time you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us, we’ll give you £100 as a thank you
- Paid travel time – you’ll be paid a generous mileage allowance for your travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to countless deals and discounts, both online and in-person
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll be eligible for paid time off, including holidays and weekends, and you’ll also be enrolled in our company pension plan
- Progression and qualifications – we love providing our carers with progression opportunities and investing in their future through relevant training and qualifications
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a role with our Cramlington care team via the careers page on our website today, and start your journey toward a rewarding new career in care!
We don’t require you to have any previous experience of working in care; the main thing we’re looking for in a candidate is a positive, empathetic personality and a passion for helping others.