If you’re looking for a new career and would enjoy a role where you’re responsible for helping others to live a better life, you may wish to consider a role in home care with our wonderful Cwmbran Home Care team.
We’re looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join us as either a visiting care or live in care and help us to provide life-changing support to more people in Cwmbran and the surrounding area. If you think you might be perfect for us, we’d love to hear from you today!
Our Cwmbran carers receive a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be designed around your personal needs and wishes
- Supportive environment – we’ll give you full training when you start with us, and you’ll have the support of the wider care team in Cwmbran every step of the way
- Refer-a-friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay our carers a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to thousands of incredible deals and discounts, both online and in-person
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll get holiday entitlement and a company pension
- Progression and qualifications – you’ll be able to undertake relevant qualifications that improve your skillset and enhance your career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a live-in care or visiting care role via our careers page with our Cwmbran team today, and get the ball rolling on an exciting new career in care!
You don’t need to have had any previous experience working in care to join us – the main thing we look for in a candidate is a positive, friendly personality and a passion for helping others.