If you are looking for a role in the care sector, then you may want to consider joining our Helping Hands Exeter care team. We have been providing home care since 1989 and have been supporting thousands of families. We are also recognised as one of the leading home care providers in the UK.
If you are interested in either live in care or visiting care, we’d love for you to be a part of our family.
As a carer, you’ll need to be compassionate, friendly and have a can-do attitude. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support with personal care
- Assist with mobility
- Help with light household duties, including the laundry, washing and taking the bins out
- Accompanying customers to their medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
All our carers are provided with a variety of benefits, as we believe hard work should be rewarded. These include:
- Flexible working hours that work around you
- Travel allowance of 35p per mile
- Our Early Pay app allows you to request up to 50% of your pay in advance
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales – so we will always put our staff and customers first
- You’ll have a guaranteed pay contract, which means you’ll receive the same wage every month
- Free Blue Light Card gives you access to thousands of offers on clothing, holidays, days out and much more
- With more than 160 branches across the UK, you are sure to find an opportunity local to you
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you wish to join our Helping Hands branch in Exeter as a live-in or visiting carer, then get in touch today. You can apply via our careers page and international applicants can apply too.