Are you looking for a rewarding new career opportunity where you’ll be responsible for improving people’s lives through meaningful, compassionate care?
Helping Hands have been helping people across England and Wales to remain comfortable and independent at home for over 30 years through our person-centred home care. We’d love for you to join our brilliant Guildford Home Care team as we seek to provide life-changing support to more people in the area.
Please check out the careers page on our website to find a role that suits you!
One of the reasons our carers love working at Helping Hands is because we offer such brilliant perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the UK care industry average, and are always reviewing carer pay to ensure we’re leading the way
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to decide how many hours you want to work per week, and when you want to work them
- Supportive environment – as well as receiving exceptional carer training when you start with us, you’ll also have the ongoing support of the care team in Guildford – as well as 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you’ll get £100 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay carers a generous mileage allowance for travel between customers
- Free Blue Light Card – you’ll receive a complimentary Blue Light Card, giving you access to thousands of brilliant nationwide deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – we know the importance of proper rest, so you’ll start accruing annual leave entitlement from the moment you start working with us
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to undertake relevant qualifications that enhance their skillset and boost their career opportunities
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in home care might be for you, apply for a live in care or visiting care role with our Guildford team today and we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange an initial interview.
No previous care experience is required to become a Helping Hands carer – our main priority is finding positive, approachable people who are passionate about looking after others.