Home Care Jobs in Mansfield
If you’re considering a change in career and are looking for a role that will be rewarding, fulfilling and challenging, then you might wish to think about applying to join our brilliant Mansfield care team.
Helping Hands have been delivering industry-leading care to customers across England and Wales since 1989, and in that time we’ve learned what truly makes for a great carer. We’re looking for empathetic, caring people who share our passion for helping others and making a positive difference in people’s lives to join us in either a visiting care role or a live in care role.
We offer our carers a number of wonderful perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – Helping Hands carers are paid well above the national industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – meaning you’ll get to set your own working schedule
- Supportive environment – we give all new carers award-winning training, and you’ll receive constant support from the wider Mansfield team
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we’ll give you up to £250 as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend for a care role with Helping Hands
- Paid travel time – so you’re not left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to thousands of amazing deals and
- Work/life balance – you’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday entitlement, as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – Helping Hands will support you to undertake relevant qualifications to
- CQC/CIW regulated – Being regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales demonstrates our commitment to putting our carers and customers first
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in care with our wonderful Mansfield care team might be for you, we’d love to hear from you today!
Apply via our careers page and get the ball rolling on your carer journey. Previous experience as a carer is great but not essential, as the main thing we look for in applicants is an empathetic, caring personality and a positive, can-do attitude.Find your next job