Home Care Jobs in Romford
Do you want to make a real difference to other people’s lives? Are you looking for an opportunity to change careers to something more fulfilling and rewarding? Why not begin or continue a career in care with Helping Hands in Romford?
We have been providing live in care and visiting care support to thousands of people across the UK since we were founded in 1989, and our carers regularly go above and beyond to ensure everyone we care for can live as independently as possible.
Joining us as a care assistant benefits you in many ways, including:
- Flexible working hours – to suit your current commitments
- Superior rates of pay
- Free Blue Light card – our carers have access thousands of discounts
- Excellent travel allowance
- Various contracts available – such as guaranteed pay, full and part-time
- Accrued holidays and pension scheme
- Support with your career
- Early pay app – if you’re struggling at times
- Refer a friend scheme – could get you £100
We have over 160 branches in the UK, so we’re bound to have opportunities near you, and because we like to promote from within whenever possible, we’ll always make sure your career goals are supported.
We’re also fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales – which demonstrates our commitment to always delivering the highest standards of care. We choose the kindest people to join us, so if you are compassionate and want to make a difference, talk to us today.
When you join us your responsibilities could include:
- Assisting with household tasks – such as vacuuming, laundry, and cleaning
- Personal care – showering, bathing, and continence care
- Cooking meals to your clients’ taste
- Running errands to collect groceries or medication
- Accompanying your client to appointments and activities
- Providing essential companionship to your client
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you would like to join us as either a visiting or live-in carer in the Romford area, please begin your journey with us and apply today using our careers page.
Whether you’ve been in the industry for years or this is your first role in care, we’d love to hear from you!Find your next job