Do you have a caring and compassionate nature? Do you want to make a difference in someone elses life? Are you looking for a change of career? Being a Helping Hands home care assistant could well be the perfect career for you!
Helping Hands are looking to recruit private carers to provide visiting care within our customers’ homes. Here are some of the benefits:
- Good hourly pay rates
- Complimentary award-winning induction training (at your local branch)
- Generous mileage allowance
- Ongoing specialist care training and the opportunity of QCF qualifications
- Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Dedicated support from your manager
- 24/7 Carer Helpline
- Paid holidays
- Free uniform
- Nationwide career progression
If you would like to start a career with unlimited training and development opportunities, then this is the job for you and we’d love to have you on board.
Register your interest below in becoming a Carer – Our next training session runs from the 24th to the 26th of October.Find your next job