Helping Hands Refer a Friend Scheme
Whether you’re the person referring a new carer to us, or you’ve been referred here by a Helping Hands colleague, fill out the form below and we’ll get your application started immediately.
Our recruitment teams will guide you through the process from here and make sure you’ve got all the information you need.
Perfer to speak to someone on the phone instead?
No problem at all – our recruitment teams are on hand to talk you through any questions you might have.
You can give our recruitment team a call on 03300 371644 and find out more about the role and the opportunities available near you.
Why Helping Hands?
Working as a care assistant is an incredibly rewarding career where you can make a difference to people’s lives every single day. By joining the Helping Hands team, you’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible work, giving you the freedom to pick the hours that suit you
- Excellent rates of pay, holiday pay and pension contributions
- Free training endorsed by Skills for Care that turns talented prospects into wonderful carers
- Good mileage allowance – for most branches you will need a car
- Dedicated support from your manager and extra training as needed
- Many career progression opportunities
- A family-run company, awarded as one of UK’s Best Places to Work 2018
Learn more about the benefits and full description of the roles you could apply for at the open evening. Alternatively, have a read here and see what you think.
Inspiration from real-life stories
Check out these stories from some of our colleagues, explaining the amazing journeys they’ve been on with Helping Hands.