Cheltenham & Gloucester Recruitment
Do you want to work for one of the largest home care companies in the UK? Come and meet us at The Regent Arcade Shopping Centre in Cheltenham, on the 17/01/2017 and find out what a typical day in the life of a Helping Hands carer is like.
Helping Hands are looking to recruit carers to provide visiting care within our customers’ homes. Here are some
of the benefits:
• Good Hourly pay rates
• Complimentary award-winning induction
training (at local branch)
• Generous mileage allowance
• Ongoing specialist care training &
opportunity of QCF qualifications
• Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends
• Dedicated support from your Manager
• 24/7 Care Helpline
• Paid holidays
• Free uniform
• Nationwide career progression
Whether you are just looking to find out more about Helping Hands or if you’re looking for a new career, come along for a cup of coffee and meet our wonderful team.
If you can’t make it, why not register your details below, to arrange a call-back.
Arrange a Call Back
We look forward to seeing you on the day.