Great news, we’re looking for compassionate, personable individuals with a passion for helping others to join our Barnsley Home Care team!
With over 30 years’ experience providing dedicated, person-centred care to our customers, Helping Hands are the UK’s leading home care provider.
Working alongside like-minded people across Barnsley, you’ll be responsible for delivering essential support to people in their own homes, as well as being a friendly face and an important source of companionship. If that sounds like a challenge you’d thrive at, we’d love to hear from you today.
Helping Hands carers receive numerous perks and benefits, such as:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay considerably more than the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be organised around your personal requirements and preferences, allowing you to balance personal and work commitments
- Supportive environment – every new carer receives our comprehensive, in-house training, and all carers have 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you’ll get £100 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care position with us
- Paid travel time – we pay a generous mileage allowance for travel between customer visits, so you won’t be left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – the Blue Light Card scheme gives you access to thousands of incredible deals and discounts which can be redeemed online or in person
- Work/life balance – as a carer, it’s important that you get the physical and mental rest that you need. You’ll accrue annual leave entitlement with us, as well as being enrolled in our company pension scheme.
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers achieve new care qualifications that help them in their day-to-day roles and open new doors for them in their careers
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a role with our Barnsley care team through our careers page, either as a live in carer or a visiting carer, and we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange an interview so you can kick-start an exciting new career in care!
You don’t need to have worked in care before to join our team – the main thing we’re looking for in candidates is a positive, can-do attitude and a friendly personality.