Home Care Jobs in Cannock
No matter what you do for a living, you need to know you are making a difference and getting job satisfaction otherwise it can feel like a hard slog every day. If you are a compassionate and caring person and would rather be doing a job that makes you happy to get up and leave the house every day, then why not become a carer in Cannock with Helping Hands?
Because we’ve spent the last three decades caring for people in their own hoes and working hard to support their independence, we know how care works and the type of people we are looking for to deliver it in the Cannock area.
We reward our carers for the amazing work they do, offering benefits that include:
- Higher rates of pay than other care companies plus generous travel allowance
- Contracts that suit you, whether it’s full-time, part-time, evenings or guaranteed pay
- Flexible shifts that fit around your existing commitments
- Free Blue Light Card – amazing discounts from a wide-range of brands
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay in advance if you’re having a difficult month
We’ll also support you with dedicated career progression to help you achieve your goals and because we like to promote from within whenever possible, we’ll make sure you get chances to develop.
Our generous refer a friend scheme will also see you receive £100 as a thank you when you find other amazing people to work for us, plus we offer a pension scheme and accrued paid holidays.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales which will reassure you that our standards always remain high, plus because we’ve got branches across the whole of England and Wales you’ll have opportunities across the UK.
As a Helping Hands carer your responsibilities can include:
- Running errands for your client and accompanying them to appointments and activities
- Personal care such as bathing, showering, and getting dressed
- Preparing meals that your client will love
- Undertaking household tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, and doing laundry
- Providing companionship so your client isn’t isolated
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
However, if you think you’re ready to apply then go directly to our careers page!Find your next job