Home Care Jobs in Durham
Great news! Our Durham team is looking for hard-working and passionate individuals to join Helping Hands as care assistants. You’ll need to be compassionate, kind and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. Whether they need help with household duties or a companion to share childhood stories with, our customers will always count on you to be by their side.
At Helping Hands, we have been delivering care at home since 1989. We have grown as a company and have more than 160 branches in the UK. If you would like to be a part of this amazing adventure, then get in touch today.
As a Helping Hands carer, your goal is to support our customers with their day-to-day tasks, so they can continue to live an independent life at home, without having the hassle of uprooting to a residential care home. You will be helping with several tasks such as personal care, preparing meals, running daily errands, washing the dishes and changing the bedding.
We make sure we look after our carers. To show our appreciation we offer several perks and benefits including:
- Flexible working hours to work around you and your needs
- You’ll be enrolled in our training programme when you join us
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Travel allowance
- You’ll be entitled to annual leave, bank holidays and a pension scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- Supportive work environment
- Get up to 50% of your pay in advance with the Early Pay app
- Free Blue Light Card – access to several discounts from retailers and companies, that can also be used online
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to help others!Find your next job