Home Care jobs in Plymouth
Helping Hands are on the lookout for compassionate, caring individuals who are interested in home care jobs in Plymouth. If you’re passionate about helping others and are looking for a career that is simultaneously challenging and incredibly rewarding, then home care might be perfect for you.
We’re currently hiring for visiting care and live in care jobs in Plymouth, which presents fantastic opportunities to start a career with the UK’s leading home care provider. At Helping Hands, we have a superb reputation with our customers for delivering transformative, empathetic home care that gives our customers the very best possible quality of life and allows them to remain independent and secure. We also pride ourselves on having exceptional, happy carers who we provide with generous perks and benefits.
Here are just some of the many reasons why our carers love working for us:
- Competitive pay rates – We pay our carers very competitive hourly rates that are well above the national industry average
- Supportive environment – You’ll receive full training and comprehensive on-the-job support from your local Plymouth care team
- Flexible working arrangements – You’ll get to work hours that suit your needs
- Paid travel time – We offer a generous mileage allowance for travel between care visits
- Free Blue Light Card – With a free Blue Light Card, you’ll have access to thousands of national discounts and deals
- Refer-a-friend scheme – If you refer a friend to a care position, you could earn up to £250 as a thank you!
- Work/life balance – As a contracted employee, you’ll earn annual leave throughout the year, as well as being enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – We support our carers to undertake new training and earn qualifications that can help open new doors in their careers
- CQC/CIW regulated – Every aspect of our care is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), which guarantees that we’ll put our customers and carers first
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in care might be for you, we’d love to hear from you today. Having previous experience working as a carer is fantastic, but what we’re really looking for in a candidate is a positive, can-do attitude and a genuinely kind, empathetic personality. If you think that’s you, we’d loveFind your next job