We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated care assistant to join our friendly Helping Hands care team in Richmond. You’ll be providing care for our customers in their homes, so they can continue to live an independent and comfortable lifestyle.
At Helping Hands we have been delivering care to thousands of people across England and Wales, and we know how hard our carers work. After all, they are the heart and soul of our company, which is why we believe they should be rewarded.
We offer several benefits for our carers and staff members:
- High pay rate – we pay more than other home care companies and pay towards travel
- We offer flexible working hours
- We provide full training and support you with your career progression
- Refer a friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you
- Request up to 50% of your pay in advance with the Early Pay app
- Paid holiday and bank holidays
- Supportive work environment
- Free Blue Light Card – access to thousands of discounts on food and drink, entertainment, days out, furniture, and much more
As a carer, you will be supporting our customers with different aspects of their daily routine. Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care including showering and oral hygiene
- Helping maintain the household, such as cleaning, changing the bedsheets and folding the laundry
- Doing the weekly grocery shop and running errands
- Cooking meals
- Accompanying customers to their medical appointments
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to apply for a live in care or visiting care role in Richmond, then get in touch now.
You can apply directly via our careers page and be part of an amazing team. It will be the best thing you’ll do today!