Live-in care and visiting home care in Chichester
Nestled in the historical city, Bev and her passionate team at Chichester are committed to providing quality care to people in Chichester, Bognor Regis, Selsey, Charlton, Midhurst, Billingshurst and the surrounding areas.
At the recent Helping Hands Annual Awards Ceremony 2018 – The Chichester Branch were succesfully awarded the Regional Branch of the Year award for the South-east, beating 21 other branches to the coveted title.
Meet Bev, our Branch Manager
After working in the care industry for over 20 years, Bev decided to move into a managerial role and now oversees all services from the Chichester branch. In addition to her extensive experience, Bev also holds NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in Care, and is currently working towards the Level 5 award.
Bev says, “I serve the local community by maintaining a fantastic team of talented, compassionate carers who continually go the extra mile to support those in need of assistance.
“We are able to provide the best person-centred care for each and every one of our customers.”
Regular home care visits
Home care calls from fully-trained carers can be arranged from as little as 30 minutes a week. After the initial assessment with Bev, a care plan will be put in place which outlines your specific needs and preferences.
Consistent and person-centred, our carers can help you with:
- Medication administration – visits centred around specific timings, carers can either administer or prompt medication while keeping a detailed record
- Mobility support – if you need assistance in using different mobility aids, such as hoists, or just require a little supervision when mobilising, our carers will be there to help
- Personal care – assistance with bathing and dressing, continence care and applying creams while ensuring you feel comfortable and dignified
- Meal preparation – a short visit to cook your evening meal, or simply to prepare a snack, can not only make sure your nutritional needs are met but also provides you with companionship
- Housekeeping duties – carers can help to keep your home clean and tidy, just the way you like it, through helping with ad hoc cleaning tasks or running errands
- Facilitating hobbies and interests – supporting you with accessing your local community and engaging in activities relating to your interests
If you’re receiving direct payments for social care through social services, we are able to accept top-ups to these payments. Get in touch to find out more.
Care for complex needs in Chichester
Every member of the team is focussed on ensuring they enable the customers of Chichester to enjoy a good quality of life while remaining in the comfort of their own home. This includes individuals who require clinical care.
With expert support from our nursing care team, carers are specially trained to offer support to people living with complex needs, helping with:
- Ventilated and suctioning care
- Continence care – including bowel care, catheterisation and bladder washout
- Tracheostomy care
- Peg-gastrostomy care – including stoma and urostomy care
- Support for diabetes including blood sugar monitoring
I am absolutely delighted with the care Chichester provides and can’t fault the service. All care workers are nice and have lovely personalities.
Mr W, a Chichester customer
Qualified and local carers
Concentrating on delivering the highest quality of support, the team of carers at Chichester have all completed a rigorous training programme which have left them with the skills needed to effectively help others.
We are a CQC-regulated provider who has been endorsed as a Centre of Excellence by Skills for Care, the strategic body for the adult social care workforce in England, which is recognition of our ongoing focus on the highest standards of training and induction.
Live-in care in Chichester
If you or a loved one needs a higher level of care, we can provide a live-in carer who will be able to provide the reassurance of knowing there will always be someone there to help.
With a large team of live-in carers, we can really handpick a carer who will share some of the same interests and hobbies as well as boasting the necessary skills in order to offer high-quality support.
It is always a difficult time when finding care for a loved one but Helping Hands have been wonderful in smoothing this path for us. Read more
Jennie, via Trustpilot
Find out more about live-in care or visiting care in Chichester
Choosing the right care option can often seem like a daunting decision, but Helping Hands are here to help. If you are considering visiting care or live-in care in Chichester and would like to discuss your options, simply call one of our friendly advisors and we can talk you through the options that could work for you.Request a callback Email us
Areas across Chichester that we cover:
Visit the branch or call us now
You can visit our Chichester branch at Forum House Business Centre, Stirling Road on Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
However, our phone lines are open seven days a week. If you’d like to discuss your home care options and set-up a meeting with Bev and her team, please get in touch with us on 01243717115