Would you like a role that helps make a difference? A job that allows you to help others? Something that allows you to give back to the community? Then we would love you to join our Helping Hands home care team in Norwich as a carer – an opportunity that you won’t want to miss.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing care at home for more than 30 years, so our customers can live life the way they want without having to compromise their independence. If you would like to be a part of our Helping Hands team, you will need to be kind, compassionate and have a passion to help others.
We understand that no two days are the same in care and that our carers work hard every single day, which is why we provide a variety of benefits, as we know they are an asset to the company.
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – same wage every month, whether you’re on a call or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- Flexible working hours – we will fit hours around you
- Free Blue Light Card – includes thousands of discounts and offers
- Travel allowance – 35p per mile
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay before payday
- Dedicated support with career progression
- Generous refer a friend scheme – if you refer a friend, you’ll receive £100 as a thank you
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales – putting our carers and customer first
- We have over 160 branches in the UK, which means we have job opportunities local to you
Your responsibilities as a private carer will include:
- Personal care, such as bathing and helping get dressed
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Helping with mobility
- Running errands, such as the weekly shop and picking up the dry cleaning
- Assisting with household duties including the laundry, changing the bedding and cleaning
- Accompanying our customers to medical appointments
- Providing companionship
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you would like to be a visiting carer or live-in carer, then apply online today via our website.