Being able to support people in remaining safe and independent at home is at the forefront of what we do – and we’re proud to have been supporting thousands of families in doing just that for over 30 years.
You may need a little help in preparing your breakfast in the mornings, or perhaps you require more complex support that requires a carer to stay overnight for a couple of nights a week; whatever your requirements are, Sam and her team can support with anything you need.
With each of our carers completing a comprehensive training programme with regular refresher courses, the team are fully equipped to help you with any of your requirements, where that is administering your medication, preparing your meals, keeping the house tidy or more complex support for dementia, motor neurone disease or an acquired brain injury.
Everybody has their own individual ways of living their life and that shouldn’t have to change – regardless of your circumstances. Our Aylesbury home care team will work with you and your family to ensure that you remain in full control of your care, so that you can continue to live your life on your terms.
From catheter management to ensuring your pet has a full bowl of water, we can support you with any of the following care needs:
- Medication – Friendly reminders to take your medicines
- Personal care – Helping you to get washed, dressed and ready for the day
- Moving and handling – Supporting you with your mobility and getting you in and out of bed
- Household duties – Cooking, cleaning and laundry
- General support – Assisting you with your grocery shop, supporting you to the post office and helping you make a cup of tea