Extra support to help you stay at home
At Helping Hands, we understand the impact an individual living with Huntington’s and those closest to them.
Our fully trained staff are able to provide a range of high quality services and care to help you and your family manage the different challenges of Huntington’s disease without the need of you or your loved one leaving their/your home.
A live-in carer can support you with:
- Managing anxiety or loneliness
- Maintaining general health and ease symptoms, such as helping you to establish a regular exercise routine and to eat and drink well
- Taking medicines and attending medical appointments to keep you as well as possible
- Assisting with general chores around your home such as cleaning, laundry and shopping
- Helping with personal care and hygiene
- Living your life with dignity in your own home and with respect for your wishes
Each person and their family will have a different experience of Huntington’s, so a unique care plan that gives you the care and support you need, when and how you want it is important.
Symptoms change and develop over time, so we will regularly talk to you to you about any changes that you may need to alter in your care and support plan.
To find out what live in care covers, please click here.Request a free consultation Request a callback
Other people are interested in...
We’re here seven days a week to talk through your home care needs and find the best option for you. Call 03300376958 or request a callback and we will call you.
Page reviewed by Deanna Lane, Senior Regional Clinical Lead on May 12, 2021