Cerebral Palsy Care Costs
Living with one of the many types of cerebral palsy doesn’t mean that you or your loved one can’t maintain a normal routine and live an independent, comfortable lifestyle. Through providing care at home, Helping Hands are able to provide cerebral palsy care on a daily basis to ensure you receive as much physical and emotional support as you require.
We’ve been offering specialist home care to customers since 1989, helping thousands of people to remain comfortable and confident in the familiar environment of their own home. We’re experienced in providing both live-in care and visiting care to people living with cerebral palsy, and our empathetic carers – who all receive our award-winning training – are fully equipped to provide dedicated one-to-one assistance in whatever way you need.
When you choose Helping Hands as your home care partner, we’re committed to providing you with a detailed, bespoke care plan to suit your particular requirements and wishes. We take great care to make sure you’re matched to a carer who has similar interests and hobbies to you, because we fully understand how important it is that you’re able to relate to your carer and trust them. Our carers are selectively recruited for their empathy, dedication and desire to provide high quality, person-centred care, and they’ll be on hand to assist you to live the life you want.
In addition, we’re independently regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales, giving you added peace of mind about our commitment to providing only the very best standard of care on a daily basis.Request a brochure Email us
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
We’ll be able to provide you with a specific quote once your local care team have had the opportunity to meet you, but here’s a guide to our home care fees:
• Prices for one-to-one personal home care start from £20 per hour
• Prices are flexible across 30, 45 and 60 minute slots
• Our pricing structure will vary slightly depending on your specific care needs and your location, and overnight, weekend and bank holiday care will also be priced differently
• To ensure our carers are properly compensated, each visit carries a call-out fee of £3.50
For care lasting more than one month, your local care specialist will provide a free home visit to assess your needs, and you’ll receive ongoing support from a dedicated contact to ensure you’re happy with our service
Our Live-in Care rates vary depending on the level of care required, but costs start from:
• £1,125 per week for a single person
• £1,425 per week for a couple
The Value of Assisted Living
There are numerous benefits that come with assisted living at home. These include, but are not limited to:
• Having someone to help in the event of an emergency
• Having hearty, nutritious meals cooked for you
• Increased privacy, personal space and peacefulness
• Improved personal hygiene and cleanliness
• Companionship and emotional support
• Help with frailty and mobility problems
• Increased protection against financial scams
• Compassionate, person-centred care that makes you feel truly valued